This course has been developed to help operators fly safely and confidently in the international oceanic airspace as well as the various type of special-use airspace found worldwide. This course satisfies the IS-BAO, ICAO and FAA training requirements for PBN, HLA, RVSM, & ADS-B. This is recurrent training and assumes the student has taken prior international operations training or has prior international operations experience.
- Understand the international operating environment of the North Atlantic and Pacific oceans
- Understand and be able to apply the contingency procedures used in the oceanic airspace
- Receive a review of the operating environment in Europe, Russia and China
- Define the normal and abnormal RVSM operating procedures.
- Understand and define the altimetry procedures used in various regions around the world
- Understand the various requirements for Civil Aviation Letters of Authorization (LOAs)
The course is offered in a variety of configurations dependent on your CPDLC status.
Can my company enroll multiple employees?
Yes. Contact us at Baldwin@BaldwinAviation.com and receive an invoice for the number of courses you'd like to purchase. Upon payment you will be given a corresponding number of coupon codes. Your students will enroll themselves and use the coupon code at checkout to show payment in full.
What device can I use for the distance learning course?
You will access your purchased course via a website, so any device with a reliable internet connection that allows for video viewing and ability to take an electronic test will be adequate.
How do I access my course?
After completion of your purchase of the course you will receive an email with a link to your course. You may also access your course by logging in to our Baldwin Virtual Training website and going to 'My Courses'.
Do I need a specific operating system to access my course?
No, all courses are via website so you may use any device with internet access.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes. Upon receiving a minimum grade of 70% on the final test students will immediately receive their certificate via email along with a course outline.
When does the course start and end?
You will have immediate access to your course and there is no time limit for your access to the course materials.
Will I be able to contact my instructor with questions?
Yes, your instructor will be available via email for any questions you may have related to your course.