Safety Manager Certificate Program
12 courses - Cost $1,695
At Baldwin we are passionate about safety and we know a knowledgable Safety Manager is a key element to the safety of an organization. With that in mind we have developed a curated collection of relevant web-based courses covering key SMS topics, not just courses to check a box. It is our desire to not only see aviation Safety Managers understand the facts about SMS, but how to implement an effective safety program.
This certification program includes 12 individual courses - each comprised of multiple modules. This robust training program is designed to encompass the key topics a Safety Manager needs to effectively manage the organization's SMS. Each course includes quizzes, a test, and upon completion, a training course outline and certificate. After successful completion of all 12 courses a program certificate will be issued noting the number of hours of study completed. This is not a professional certification.
NOTE: When applicable, Safety Manager courses come with supplemental videos for Baldwin clients, covering items specific to the Baldwin system.
- Communication Strategy for Safety Managers (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Using Safety Objectives to Improve Safety Outcomes (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding and Fostering Employee Engagement in the SMS (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- SMS Overview for Safety Managers
- Measuring for Success: SPIs and SPTs (Earn 0.5 CAM credit) **
- Data Analysis for Safety Management (Earn 0.5 CAM credit)
- Training for SMSuccess: Developing a Solid Training Program (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding and Measuring Safety Culture (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding Safety Risk Management (Earn 1 CAM credit) **
- Continuous Improvement and the IEP (Earn 0.5 CAM credit) **
- Managing Change Safely in the Organization (Earn 0.5 CAM credit)
- Preparing for the Worst: Emergency Response Planning (PDP course - 3 CAM credit) **
**Indicates courses that include supplemental videos for Baldwin clients
More Ways to Purchase
Recurrent SMS Training
What makes your courses unique?
Most training providers give high-level overviews of the SMS structure and framework while we are passionate about conveying how to do what is required of an effective safety manager. We give our students the ability to interact with our instructors.