Safety Manager Course
1 course - Cost $195
This option is for ONE of the Safety Manager courses listed below. Each course is approximately 1 hour in length and includes quizzes, a test, a training course outline and certificate upon completion.
NOTE: When applicable, Safety Manager courses come with supplemental videos for Baldwin clients, covering items specific to the Baldwin system.
Upon purchase you will receive an email asking which of the 12 courses you would like to enroll in.
- Communication Strategy for Safety Managers (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Using Safety Objectives to Improve Safety Outcomes (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding and Fostering Employee Engagement in the SMS (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- SMS Overview for Safety Managers
- Measuring for Success: SPIs and SPTs (Earn 0.5 CAM credit) **
- Data Analysis for Safety Management (Earn 0.5 CAM credit)
- Training for SMSuccess: Developing a Solid Training Program (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding and Measuring Safety Culture (Earn 1 CAM credit)
- Understanding Safety Risk Management (Earn 1 CAM credit) **
- Continuous Improvement and the IEP (Earn 0.5 CAM credit) **
- Managing Change Safely in the Organization (Earn 0.5 CAM credit)
- Preparing for the Worst: Emergency Response Planning (PDP - 3 CAM credit) **
** Indicates courses that include supplemental videos for Baldwin clients
After purchase you will receive an email to select the course in which you would like to enroll.
More Ways to Purchase
Safety Manager Certificate Program
Recurrent SMS Training
What makes your courses unique?
Most training providers give high-level overviews of the SMS structure and framework while we are passionate about conveying how to do what is required of an effective safety manager. We give our students the ability to interact with our instructors.